An Award-Winning Marketing Strategy To Reach Your Prospects Through Creating Conversations Which Get Shared Massively
Watch the video on DentalTown.com creator Howard Farran’s interview with Helmut Flasch about the Un-Advertising new patient marketing strategies.
“…powerful innovation allows dentists to obtain paying customers using Facebook”
CBS Channel 2 News
“They are all over the United States … it’s people helping people…”
“…integrates a more dentist-comfortable method for acquiring professional and patient referrals…”
“…gives physicians the ability to create a high level of public exposure…”
What is Un-Advertising?
Un-Advertising is an elegant healthcare and dental marketing system which gets your messages shared by the community massively.
Consumer-generated contents (the community speaking about you and your practice) are a lot more believable than your own advertising contents.
But how do you create contents which consumers could talk and share on a large scale — thus bringing new patients into your door?
The Un-advertising system creates emotional messages which “gets to the hearts” of people.
And as we craft the exact “stories” for your practice, the messages created will increase trust and recognition and best of all, they will appear in front of tens of thousands of eyeballs — thus creating endorsements, positive word-of-mouth and referrals from people who are not even your patients yet![/text_block]
Don’t do mass advertising but massively Un-advertise to your local community and increase new patients!!!
7 Major Roadblocks That You Need To Overcome In Traditional Marketing:
- Ads have little longevity in people’s mind. The moment you stop advertising, your prospects forget about you.
- You and your competitors all sound similar. Prospects can’t choose you.
- Your social media postings get very little shares and likes and hardly any new patients come in because of these interactions.
- Ranking a website high on the search engine to get new patients is not what it is cracked up to be. (Even if you do get some new patients, you have a hard time increasing the numbers.)
- You get visitors to your website but if they do not purchase and simply click off, you lose contact with them forever. Thus your ad only brings about a “one-time-shot” at converting an individual into actual patient.
- The ever-changing social media tools leaves you wondering if you are simply wasting your time posting articles, pictures, placing ads etc since you are never getting the quantity of new patients you need.
- Even patients referrals don’t work like they used to
Benefits of Un-Advertising
- UN-Advertising used in medical and dental marketing makes you unforgettable in the public’s eye.
- It increases patient referrals even from people who are NOT your patients yet.
- Your messages will get “viral shares” online and thus giving you FREE exposure.
- You get referrals and endorsements from other health care professionals.
- Patient testimonials and reviews will increase drastically online.
- It gets you FREE publicity from the press — it will cost you nothing to get endorsements from major news network.
- If you are currently advertising, it will make your current advertising efforts bring even more new patients.
- The implementation of this program requires no time and no work from you nor your staff.
Schedule your FREE 87 min Execution & Strategy Meeting with our marketing consultants to learn how to use Un-Advertising in your practice.
Important Note: Even if you do not use or purchase our regular program, you will walk away from this Execution & Strategy Meeting refreshed with new ideas on how to increase new patients without only relying on advertising!
Plus: You can get a free second opinion on your current marketing strategies. Yes, pick our brains for ANY and ALL strategies you like to use. We can share lots of experiences — after all, we have been marketing for dentists, doctors and various professions for over 25 years!!
Here Are The 6 Un-Advertising Strategies To DOUBLE Your Practice And DOUBLE Your Income:
STRATEGY 1: Use “Amplified Social Media” To Reach Your Perfect Prospects Online
- We will create eye-catching messages on Facebook, LinkedIn etc that can reach at least 40,000 to 100,000 people in your neighborhood.
- Our messages tend to get shared due to portraying you as a great person ( a jolly good fellow) rather than just a clinician (which is boring and sounds the same as your competition.)
- Consumer-generated content meaning social media users forwarding a message is more powerful than self-advertised contents. When we “un-advertise,” we create emotional messages which get shared by your local community — and the sharing in turns touch even more people.
- Most internet ads are a “one-time shot” where prospects either click and become a client, or forget about your existence totally. Our amplified social media method uses follow-up systems where even if prospects do not buy, they are followed-up again and again automatically.
- Most websites are not effective to convert a visitor to a patient. Our amplified social media system directs visitors to a landing page which gives them a strong reason to act.
STRATEGY 2: Get Endorsed By Major News Networks
- People simply believe in news more so than in advertising!
- We will get you press mentioning on major news network such as Fox, CBS, NBC, ABC news — guaranteed. These exposures are FREE — you do not need to pay for advertising on these networks.
- You look more ‘elegant’ to your public as the media is tooting the horn about you, not you trying to toot your own horn.
- We will also show you how to use this press mentioning in any and all of your websites, in order to create credibility.
After all, you are now a celebrity which has been in the news. [/text_block]
When The Media Endorses You, It Is The Best and Most-Believed “Advertising.”
– Helmut G. Flasch, CEO, Flasch International
STRATEGY 3: Get Patient Referrals From Other Doctors – Socially And Clinically – Without You Or Your Staff Ever Needing To Leave The Office.
- Learn how to get social and casual referrals from doctors who might not even be connected to you clinically.
- A dentist can receive patients from a medical doctor and vice versa (not clinical referrals but by simply being talked about nicely in every healthcare office in town.) How many doctors of other professions are in your area?
- If you are a specialist, this program will increase patient referrals from other doctors in your area without you even asking for referrals! Un-Advertising creates a positive image of you to the professional field.
- This program will also attract the health care professionals from other fields to become your patients. Would you like to become the doctor of other health care professionals? If so, this program can accomplish this goal without you ever needing to leave your office.
STRATEGY 4: Get Business Owners To Become Your Patients And Also Refer Their Staff, Friends And Customers
- Most doctors market directly to consumer households but they forget another high quality source of patients – small businesses in the area.
- Regardless of whether you are a specialist or general practitioner, you can now attract business owners in your area, their staff and/or their customers to become your patients.
- Our program will show you that you can make valuable business connections with CEO’s and small business owners with very little work on your part.
“Most people have great and valuable connections all around them but they do not even see them as such and thus do not harness them, which results in gigantic loss of income”
“This is networking at its best without tedious meetings to attend.”
– Helmut Flasch, CEO, Flasch International
STRATEGY 5: Get FREE 3rd-Party Endorsements From Community Leaders
- Learn how to get local community leaders to speak well about your practice to members of the public that they meet.
- Getting referrals from highly respected public servants is probably the most elegant way of getting quality patients.
“Other people — especially if they are influential people in the community — saying good things about you is more powerful than you saying good things (advertising) about yourself.”
– Helmut G Flasch, CEO, Flasch International