You know how hard it is for websites or social media platforms to convert visitors/fans into actual new patients?
My “Un-Advertising” strategy solves this.
How do you get a truckload of new internet patients without spending an arm and a leg on search engine optimization or without spending lots of time on social media?
If your goal is to increase your new patients numbers and increase referrals and word-of-mouth without depending on traditional advertising, talk to us today and find out how you can increase your new patient numbers drastically!
– Helmut Flasch
Founder of Award-Winning
“Un-Advertising” Marketing Strategies
- You have a gorgeous website but very very few internet visitors are asking for an appointment with you.
- You paid Google to do ‘pay-per-click’ marketing. You get some traffic but you cannot increase the number of new patients beyond your average because the number of searches for your keywords are simply not increasing.
- An average prospect needs to see your message at least 7 times before they act. Your site has no way to identify WHO are the visitors who were once interested enough to land on your site. You lose them forever if you do not have a “tracking” system to track those visitors especially if they do not leave their phones and names with you.
- You put your videos on Youtube – but NO ONE goes to YOUTUBE to look for a health care professional, so your videos are not watched and your message is missed.
- Social media marketing is a time-consuming LONG runway. Despite having FANS or FOLLOWERS on Facebook or other social media account, there are little to no new patients converted
- Someone entered a negative review about you on some online review site and it is showing upeach time someone search for your profession in your area. It is pushing internet patients away from your practice and there is no way to remove the negative reviews.
- You simply have little to no time to do any internet marketing – no matter how good the benefits may be. No time to do the work = no result.
If your goal is to increase a truckload of new patients from the internet, “UN-Advertising” will get you to that goal.
- Un-Advertising converts visitors to new patients effectively.
- You will increase “word-of-mouth” online and even people who are not your patients yet will sing your praises and share your information.
- It will let your “infomercials” — your messages — be seen by tens of thousands of people.
- It gives a strong emotional message that is remembered by your prospect and thus makes them TRUST you even before they step into your practice.
- It is a “you-do-no-work” program where you do not need to spend time on the computer or on the internet.
Get a free private one-on-one Strategy Meeting.
(This meeting is only for CEOs & Practice Owners.
Duration: 90 min)
to new patients and thus attract quality ones![/text_block]
Practice owners who think that having a company or your staff or your nephew posting articles and pictures or videos on social media entities such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc means new patients MAY one day come from these entities. (How many new patients did you actually get so far? )
Practice owners who don’t think anything could be improved in their current internet strategy for new patients.[/text_block]
I have tripled my practices. In the past year and a half, I have not practiced dentistry because there’s no need to practice!”
Dr KS DDS California
This is with no doubt the most effective marketing strategy I have used!”
Dr. Daniel C DDS Ohio
I have had many advertising opportunities available, but I needed a system and coaches to do the work. After talking with you, I did have some excitement for the possibilities. Now that I have started, it is more than apparent that you guys are legitimate.”
Dr. Robert. A. DDS Michigan
“My patients more than doubled within 5 months and production doubled in 6 months. The amazing thing is we have barely done what you told us to do. Just your patient referral program alone accounts for 1/3 of the new patients increase. And I did not spend any advertising money to get so much more referrals!”
Dr. Stan S. MD Alabama
“Instead of just treating cancer patients, I am reaching out to the community in a greater scope than ever! Patients are coming in droves through my outreach activities!”
Dr Dan P. MD Michigan