I help dentists, doctors and local businesses to expand and grow with a concept called “Un-Advertising”.
It means literally this: don’t advertise. Don’t try to push your “sales message”. Instead, get people to “naturally” reach out to you.
And one powerful way of doing “Un-advertising” is using the power of the Press.
When you harness the power of the Press, it establishes your perceived AUTHORITY.
With positive media news about your business, it will also establish your “Moral Authority” — portraying an image of trust and a person of moral values to your local community!
Moral authority is 10 times more respected and accepted by the public at large than professional authority!
By using the power of the Press, you will differentiate your business by a large margin from your competition.
Set up a strategy meeting with us and learn HOW TO drive new customers, increase public perception of your authority — without depending on traditional advertising!
– Helmut Flasch
Founder of Award-Winning
“Un-Advertising” Marketing Strategies
When you use the power of the press, your marketing effort will be a lot easier, advertising cost will go down, and you will gain natural authority and respect from your community!
- You want to establish yourself as an authority and be seen as an expert. By using traditional ads to sell your services, unfortunately you look and sound similar to other “experts”.
- You have spent lots of money in advertising. You want a less expensive way of driving customers naturally and consistently.
- You have negative reviews online and like to take back control to change your online reputation.
- You don’t like to attract shoppers to your practice who in the end do not buy further service. You like to sell high-end services and would like to attract quality patients.
- Your website is created, but it can’t be found on the 1st page of Google despite doing “SEO”.
Watch the video on DentalTown.com creator Howard Farran’s interview with Helmut Flasch about the Un-Advertising new patient marketing strategies.
If your goal is to increase quality new customer traffic, here’s how using the Power of the Press will help you:
- By having news about your business published on major media sites such as NBC, ABC, FOX, CBS network sites, your business sticks out and is seen as THE EXPERT.
- News published about your business IS an endorsement and no longer a piece of “advertising”. Your message is more believed.
- Unlike ads where the ad messages “disappear” the moment you stop advertising, Media News stay visible for a much longer time and thus brings new customers for a longer period of time.
- For SEO ranking, Media Sites have higher “authority” and thus when your press releases are published on media sites, your website links gain authority with Google as well and thus increase tremendous ranking.
- We create all the news story for you. You do not need to do anything EXTRAORDINARY to have a press release written about you.
- A good news story is about “QUALITY” of the news — not a generic self-serving piece of article. If the news angle does not captivate the interest of the reader, these published news are useless as they cannot convert the readers into buyers.
- Some business owners used press releases as keywords tools. Google can recognize when there is no human interest story in the press and will not give much credibility to such press releases.
- Most businesses do not engage in consistent exposure through the news. They have misconceptions that they need to have something “special” to be featured. For the last 20 years, we have featured businesses and practices consistently! With our program, your business/practice can be featured in the news every single month!
Note: As this is not mass advertising where it is a one-size-fits-all approach, we ask that you schedule an interview. Thus we can tailor-make the exact stories for your business.
“Each time you run the campaigns, it out-performs any type of marketing that I have done in other areas. I am seeing new patients at a quantity that keeps my wife and my staff completely busy in my office!”
Dr Eric B MD Alabama
This is with no doubt the most effective marketing strategy I have used!”
Dr. Daniel C DDS Ohio
“One of the most precious thing I have picked up from your programs is creating my own news coverage. I have enjoyed tremendous name recognition internationally as a result.”
Dr. Sam. A. DC California
“Fox News contacted me and I went on TV to talk about this event and about my office. People lined up at 4am outside my office on the day of the event. I serviced 37 people on this day.”
Terry P Utah
“Instead of just treating cancer patients, I am reaching out to the community in a greater scope than ever! Patients are coming in droves through my outreach activities!”
Dr Dan P. MD Michigan