I help dentists, doctors and local businesses to expand and grow with a concept called “Un-Advertising”.
It means literally this: don’t advertise. Don’t try to push your “sales message”. Instead, get people to “naturally” reach out to you.
And one powerful way of doing “Un-advertising” is using the power of the Press.
When you harness the power of the Press, it establishes your perceived AUTHORITY.
With positive media news about your business, it will also establish your “Moral Authority” — portraying an image of trust and a person of moral values to your local community!
Moral authority is 10 times more respected and accepted by the public at large than professional authority!
By using the power of the Press, you will differentiate your business by a large margin from your competition.
Set up a strategy meeting with us and learn HOW TO drive new customers, increase public perception of your authority — without depending on traditional advertising!
– Helmut Flasch
Founder of Award-Winning
“Un-Advertising” Marketing Strategies
When you use the power of the Press, your marketing effort will be a lot easier, advertising cost will go down, and you will gain natural Authority and Respect from your community!
- You want to establish yourself as an authority and be seen as an expert. You cannot achieve it by tooting your own horn with traditional ads.
- Your website is created, but it can’t be found on the 1st page of Google despite doing “SEO”?
- You like to see your business listing rise up into the Google 3-pack ( the top 3 local listings on Google) but despite doing what are the common practices, you still could not get into them.
- You have negative reviews online and like to take back control to change your online reputation.
- You are tired of being looked as similar to your competition, no matter what type of advertising you do. You like to differentiate yourself without spending more money on advertising.
- You don’t like to attract shoppers to your practice who in the end do not buy further service. You like to sell high-end services and would like to attract quality patients.
- You have spent lots of money in advertising. You want a less expensive way of driving customers naturally and consistently.
If your goal is to increase quality new customer traffic, here’s how using the Power of the Press will help you:
- By having news about your business published on major media sites such as NBC, ABC, FOX, CBS network sites, your business sticks out elegantly and is seen as THE EXPERT.
- For SEO ranking, Media Sites have higher “authority” and thus when your press releases are published on media sites, your website links gain authority with Google as well and thus increase tremendous ranking.
- Your messages can be seen easily by people searching for your services ( without advertising) and thus increase new customer inquires.
- You will get natural “positive reputation” online which then can be seen by more people searching in your area.
- Compare to traditional SEO where it may take months and months for a website to rank on Google’s 1st page, press releases rank lightning FAST — often within days to weeks.
- Press Release published with the right type of keywords can put a local business into the top 3 listings of Google ( this is called a 3-pack where Google features 3 local business)
- You do not need to do anything EXTRAORDINARY to have a press release written about you.
- A good news story is about “QUALITY” of the news — not a generic self-serving piece of article. If the news angle does not captivate the interest of the reader, these published news are useless as they cannot convert the readers into buyers.
- Some business owners used press releases as keywords tools. Google can recognize when there is no human interest story in the press and will not give much credibility to such press releases.
- Most businesses do not engage in consistent exposure through the news. They have misconceptions that it is expensive or that they need to have something “special” to talk about. Thus they would publish a few times and then stop. They become “old news”.
Note: As this is not mass advertising where it is a one-size-fits-all approach, we are looking for specific Qualities of a business.
We prefer to schedule an interview with you first to see if this would be a fit for your business.
“Each time you run the campaigns, it out-performs any type of marketing that I have done in other areas. I am seeing new patients at a quantity that keeps my wife and my staff completely busy in my office!”
Dr Eric B MD Alabama
This is with no doubt the most effective marketing strategy I have used!”
Dr. Daniel C DDS Ohio
“One of the most precious thing I have picked up from your programs is creating my own news coverage. I have enjoyed tremendous name recognition internationally as a result.”
Dr. Sam. A. DC California
“Fox News contacted me and I went on TV to talk about this event and about my office. People lined up at 4am outside my office on the day of the event. I serviced 37 people on this day.”
Terry P Utah
“Instead of just treating cancer patients, I am reaching out to the community in a greater scope than ever! Patients are coming in droves through my outreach activities!”
Dr Dan P. MD Michigan