Every week, Helmut shares with you answers to some important questions practice owners have about new patient marketing. This week we talk about the most common mistakes made when a practice owner calculates his marketing budget.
Did you have marketing programs not work out for you and wonder if it is the idea that is bad or the company that sold the idea to you “cheated” you? Either way, you feel you have no choice but to spend time to “look” for more marketing ideas.
The truth is, if you wish to achieve great results in marketing and increase production, and ultimately to bring home more personal income, you cannot depend only on advertising alone.
Presenting treatment plans correctly, hiring and management of staff, retaining clients and getting referrals etc and doing Un-Advertising (not Advertising) will bring you closer to your goal of business expansion.
But first, let’s straighten out some of your questions.
ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS/PRACTICE.
I will answer personally.
– Helmut Flasch
Founder of Award-Winning
“Un-Advertising” Marketing Strategies
- Your website is created, but why can’t it be found on the 1st page of Google despite doing “SEO”?
- The number of patient referrals are going down. And it is no longer enough to depend only on patient referrals. What else can be done to boost patient referrals without depending on your staff to ask for referrals?
- You hired someone or assigned the task to your staff to manage social media for your Facebook, Twitter etc and yet do not really see ANY volume of new patients from social media. Is social media really worth the money and effort?
- You have negative reviews on review websites. Is there a way to get rid of these reviews? Is there a way to still get a big traffic of new patients without being affected by the negative reviews?
- You are not internet savvy and feel there are too many choices of different marketing methods online. How do you choose the one that fits you the most and that brings satisfactory results?
- You don’t like to attract shoppers to your practice who in the end do not buy further service. Is there a way to attract quality patients without portraying yourself as a “cheap” practice?
- How to increase new patients at the quantity and quality that you like?
If your goal is to increase quality new patient traffic we will help you get to that goal.
- You and your practice will stick out elegantly among your competitors.
- Patient referrals will increase for you and “word-of-mouth” will travel on a massive scale online AUTOMATICALLY.
- Your messages can be seen by tens of thousands of people and at the same time increase lots of referrals.
- You will get natural “positive comments” and reviews online which then can be seen by tens of thousands of people in your area. ( Finally, your positive comments could be seen and not hidden or buried.)
- You do not have to do work nor spend time on the computer.
- You will get the quantity and quality of new patients you want!
Get a free private one-on-one Strategy Meeting.
(This meeting is only for CEOs & Practice Owners.
Duration: 90 min)
I have tripled my practices. In the past year and a half, I have not practiced dentistry because there’s no need to practice!”
Dr KS DDS California
This is with no doubt the most effective marketing strategy I have used!”
Dr. Daniel C DDS Ohio
I have had many advertising opportunities available, but I needed a system and coaches to do the work. After talking with you, I did have some excitement for the possibilities. Now that I have started, it is more than apparent that you guys are legitimate.”
Dr. Robert. A. DDS Michigan
“My patients more than doubled within 5 months and production doubled in 6 months. The amazing thing is we have barely done what you told us to do. Just your patient referral program alone accounts for 1/3 of the new patients increase. And I did not spend any advertising money to get so much more referrals!”
Dr. Stan S. MD Alabama
“Instead of just treating cancer patients, I am reaching out to the community in a greater scope than ever! Patients are coming in droves through my outreach activities!”
Dr Dan P. MD Michigan